Rose oil for skin. Your secret weapon for radiant skin.

skin conditions including dry, ageing, dehydrated, sensitive, tired, and stressed can be gradually relieved with the help of one oil, Rose Otto extracted from the Rosa Damascena.

I knew that this beautifully scented treasure of an oil will be in my skin healing oil treatment from the start.

because of the wealth of the qualities of the rose oil I also knew that I do not need very many other oil components to fortify the skin barrier, to seal the moisture and plump the skin and to support the skin’s health and resilience with nutrients.

I knew about ‘reviving’ tree resin qualities from my childhood experiences in the woods, which when blended with Rose oil will form a magic elixir for skin’s daily treatment.

back to Rose

DAMASCAN ROSE adds and retains moisture for dry, ageing skin. it is soothing, and antioxidant rich for sensitive skin. it hydrates and firms dehydrated skin while improving the appearance of tired skin. rose is a powerful tonic. it has an astringent effect on the capillaries and on circulation generally. rose oil has anti-inflammatory action on the stressed skin.

Damascan Rose is a star ingredient in Roseroma skin healing treatment. three compositions of seven pure botanical oils are a play around reviving phyto-nutrients, which authentically provide the growing and glowing components to skin.

all three formulas have one component in common, proprietary Oleum Rosarum blend. it is an intricate multi-staged fusion of extracted, distilled, macerated, and infused rose petals to get the whole spectrum of reviving and restoring benefits for skin.

historically Romans infused fatty oil with rose petals and called the resulting pomade Oleum Rosarum.

about Rosa Damascena, var. Kazanlik

rose essential oil was the first to be distilled in the tenth century Persia.

before that the alchemist Avicenna produced rose water in an attempt to transmute base metals into gold.

the essential oil of rose is produced by distillation which yields a small amount of essential oil as a secondary product during the extraction of rosewater.

every drop of rose oil is precious due to the huge quantity of rose petals needed to extract a tiny amount of oil, and the very high labour costs involved.

rose oil or Otto of roses has an extraordinary complex chemistry, with over 300 known constituents, which make up about 86% of the whole. the remaining 14% comprises a large number of different trace compounds in miniscule amounts which are very vital for the whole oil, both from the point of view of its perfume and its therapeutic properties.

Rosa Damascena, Bulgarian Otto, has between 35 and 55% of citronellol, 30 to 40% is made up of geraniol and nerol, 1,5 to 2,0% phenyl ethanol, 0.2 to 2% farnesol, plus traces of a very large number of other compounds.

Roseroma formulas include the fusion of rose oil- and water-soluble phyto-nutrients which has restoring and healing properties for skin. the consistency is lightweight and easily absorbing.

rose oil increases permeability of the other oils to ‘inject’ the vitamins and therapeutic ingredients; it supports the regenerative processes in the other layers of the epidermis.

a delicate scent of rose makes the skin elixirs even more desirable.

rose is associated with femininity and creativity, is called the QUEEN of flowers. rose petals extract preserves youthfulness of the skin naturally. rose is a gentle but potent antidepressant and is very valuable for those whose feeling of insecurity is expressed as a lack of CONFIDENCE.

Roseroma is a multi-correctional synergy of oleum rosarum, seeds, fruits, and resins from the living trees.

by using roseroma treatment on a regular basis your skin condition will improve and so will the skin’s health.

Share on facebook
Share on linkedin

Leave a Reply